Multi-account, also known as multi-location, empowers merchant users to seamlessly manage multiple accounts using a single set of login credentials. This feature streamlines workflows for reconciling payments, reporting, and troubleshooting across multiple merchant accounts.
Adding a new multi-location merchant account
- The partner creates a new merchant application and sends an invitation to the merchant owner’s email address.
- The merchant owner receives an email to begin their application.
- The merchant owner logs in to access the application.
Inviting existing users to additional accounts
- The merchant owner adds a merchant user using the user’s email address associated with the account.
- The merchant user receives an email to accept their invitation.
- The merchant user logs in and accepts their invitation.
Once the merchant user signs in, the existing account(s) and in-progress application(s) are automatically linked. As a result, the user can effortlessly toggle between different accounts and ongoing applications using the toggle in the top right corner of the console.